How to find Message Requests on Facebook
Are you using Facebook groups to apply for jobs? If so you may be missing out on some great opportunities. When receiving a message from a potential employer, chances are it has gone into your “Message Requests” folder.
Let’s have a look at how we find Message Requests…
On a computer or laptop
- Open Facebook in your browser and ensure you are logged in
- Click on the message icon at the top to reveal your recent chat history
- Just above your latest conversation you will see “Message Requests”
- Click here to reveal messages received from people you aren’t connected with.
There is also an option to “See Filtered Requests”. Make sure you check this too as there could be something important in there.
On a smart phone or tablet
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your device
- Click on the cog to enter the settings screen
- Select the option labelled “People”
- Once on the “People” page, tap on “Message Requests”
Again you will be able to see an option for viewing the “Filtered Requests” and hopefully you’re not too late in replying to some of these.
Share this page