Greydient wants to work with all businesses; large and small, but if you have high volume and complex recruitment needs, our partnership with Broadbean will definitely help to simplify your job posting process. The small print – you do need to be a client of Broadbean of course – so read the information below and/or contact us to learn more.
Broadbean Job Posting & Distribution – how it works
• You can send one advert to all you job boards and social media channels simultaneously
• You can post to your own company website as well, once integrated
• You can set your adverts to go live at the very best time based on previous success
• You set and allocate quota for all job boards to manage your Ad spend
Working with Broadbean and Greydient for the first time
You will need to activate “Greydient Jobs” (GJ) in your Broadbean account (after you’ve signed up to Broadbean if you haven’t already remember) To begin the process;
• Firstly, you will need to contact Greydient and request the following subscription details – username/password/job author ID alongside buying credits to use. Contact us here and purchase credits here..
• You will then enter the subscription details provided by us; Greydient, into your Broadbean account, hit save and begin posting.
• With every advert sent via Broadbean to GJ it will include the relevant subscription details so we can identify if the poster is valid and has the correct agreement in place/ number of job post credits on place
If you would like to work with Greydient through a Broadbean integration contact us to discuss further.
Please remember though that all jobs posted will need to be relevant for our older workers, we’re here to make a sportive difference both for our community as well as our clients.